The ClearAction Business-to-Business Customer Experience Management Benchmarking Study monitors the implementation of best practices in customer-focused management for sustainable high profitability.
New this year: advantages of adopting 6 success factors for better customer experience management and stronger business results.
The 2011 study reveals success factors to world-class customer experience management (CEM):
- Profit as one of the top three motivations for CEM.
- CEM as a determinant of corporate strategy.
- Coordination among managers of CEM methods.
- Presentation of survey results to all employees.
- Action on survey results by owners of CX key drivers.
- Calculation of customer lifetime value (CLV).
- Funding of cross-organizational collaboration.
Exclusive: This report shows the extensive advantages of each of these success factors.
Recommendations for stronger customer experience strategy, cross-organizational cooperation, and business results are provided throughout the report.