- Make business intelligence widely accessible and actionable to mobilize your company
- Center your business on customers to increase capacity to uncover hidden opportunities
- Increase transparency of decision-making processes to stimulate collaborative teamwork
- Catalyze cross-organizational knowledge-transfer and learning to strengthen collective capability
- Facilitate stakeholder action on business intelligence to maximize ROI of existing data investments
- Anticipate buyers’ expectations and reactions to accelerate the buyer’s journey
- Maximize visibility of the end-to-end customer life cycle to nurture customer retention and expand share of budget
- Increase universality at the start of every assignment or endeavor to prevent silos
- Emphasize outside-in thinking to align perspectives and motivations with customers’ well-being
- Foster cross-organizational collaboration to drive strategic value
Imagine the industry leadership you could enjoy by mastering these 10 Marketing agility success factors. It takes a concerted effort and lots of practice. And having a handful of “agility masters” in your group is great, yet insufficient. Agility is organizational.
This is why you need the Marketing Future Forum. It accelerates know-how and buy-in. It rapidly builds collective capability. Group membership lets your whole department create mini plans on their mobile devices or computers on-the-go. Experimentation and group conversations through a treasure trove of Marketing agility resources propels your current and future success.
Celebrating the 10-year anniversary of Marketing Operations Partners, our greatest desire is for you to join us in the Marketing Future Forum, to accelerate your group’s progress in benefiting from the 10 ways Marketing agility can propel you forward. (In July and August 2016, use our anniversary 10% discount code = 10 Years)
No doubt about it: the pace of change is increasing, and customer segments are multiplying, transparency is inevitable, and the pressure to create value is stronger than every. Mastery of Marketing agility is mission-critical!
This is the 3rd article in a series: